CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Juicing? Not Sure It's For Me

     I guess juicing is the new thing to hit the diet world. While in California, my son found a great deal on a juicer. He juiced for four days and lost 10 pounds. Of course he's male so he could probably have sneezed and lost ten pounds, (so unfair), but still, ten pounds is a lot of weight.
     I tried juicing last night for dinner and I have to say that two hours later I was hungry. I want food to eat. I needed something to crunch. I like the idea of getting all the nutrients that juicing gives you so I may supplement with that from time to time, but I don't think that strictly juicing is my thing.
     It will take my longer to get to my goal, but I will. Probably right before I die, but I'll be looking skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment