CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Outta Here

     Don't look for me at home today, because you won't find me there. The hubster and I are going away for the decade, I mean night, to a hotel were there will be peace and quiet. Where I can linger in the bathroom without someone knocking on the door and needing something right that second, you know like scissors, or clean socks, or to let me know that the cookies are all gone and they didn't get their fair share, things like that. I look forward to no one trying to sneak into bed with me at three in the morning, or waking up to go to the bathroom at three in the morning and tripping over an unidentifiable form wrapped up in a blanket on my floor right in the path I take to the bathroom in the dark. You'd think they would know the traffic patterns by now.
     I may get a nap, a real one with no one waking me up screaming in the other room. I may even see a movie. I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Super 8 and it's on it's way to DVD as we speak. I may go swimming in the pool if we can sneak in after hours when no one else is there. I wouldn't want to be responsible for blinding some innocent person with my whiteness. I know we will go out to eat and I won't be required to cook it before or clean it up after. I think I want to live in a hotel from now on. I hope your day is going to be as peaceful as mine is. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment