CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Who? What? Where?

     I made this great new pasta soup dish for the fam about three weeks ago. It was a huge hit, everyone loved it. I mean, loved it. They even ate the leftovers, all of them. The hubby was the only one who didn't get to try it because he was out of town on business. Now they are asking for a repeat performance and for the life of me I can't remember where I found the recipe in the first place.
     What does that mean? Am I losing my mind, already? Do I just have too much to do? A little too much on my plate? How can that be when I am still so young. I can hear my kids now saying you're not young, you're old, but in the grand scheme of things, I am young and I can't afford to lose my mind this young. I still have two kids in elementary school. What am I going to be like in twenty years?
     Maybe I will be the little old lady in the home who waits and waits for family to come and visit and then doesn't recognize them when they do, but then I won't know they didn't come so it won't matter.
     Life is so complicated sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment