CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

     I can't believe it's Labor Day already. I think time is speeding up. It feels like it should only be April, yet here we are saying our good-byes to the summer season. Most kids are back in school and the weather is starting to feel different, even if the days are still warm. 
     I love this time of year because it's a down hill slope to the holidays. I am looking forward to the leaves changing color and to the first snowfall. I am looking forward to when I can start making dinners without worrying about heating up the house when I turn on the oven. I'm looking forward to baking. One of my goals for the winter is to find a really good wheat bread recipe and learn to make it.
     What about you? Do you love or hate this time of year? Whatever your feelings about this time of year, I hope you have a great Labor Day and are spending it just the way you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment