CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Our Night Away

      The hardest part about going away, is coming home. We jumped right back into soccer and basketball practice and homework is still on the horizon. One night is just not long enough. Does anyone else feel like that or is it just me?
     I did enjoy our time away, we went to Sur La Table in Salt Lake City. It is a kitchen shop with all kinds of fun stuff. It's in the Gateway Mall and I had never been to the Gateway Mall, very cool. They have a water pad, one of those areas that squirt water out of the ground and the kids run through it. It was fun to watch the kids having so much fun. I would love to take my boys there but I think it may have to wait until next summer as the days are getting cooler. The hubster and I also went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens and all I can say is I want to live there, right on the grass, so I can look out over the acres and acres of flowers, trees and grass and pretend that all is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment