CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nick and Mia

     For those of you wondering if I have given up on Nick and Mia, the answer is no. I had to take a break for a while because I was burned out, not on the story, but of trying to write so often. Trying to do a chapter a week is very time consuming and the family was starting to resent the time I was spending, but like most writers, my characters have become like friends and they keep nagging me to get on with it, so they can see where the story is going to take them. I miss their company and their personalities and I need to find out what is going to happen.
     When I wrote my first book, which took me seven years by the way, I thought about the characters constantly. I remember laying in my hospital bed after just having my last baby by C-section and thinking about one of the saddest scenes in the story and it brought a tear to my eye. I couldn't wait to get home to write it. Writers are a little strange, we often hear our character's voices in our heads and we miss our friends when we are apart for too long. Rest assured I have been working on Nick and Mia's story and I will post it asap.
     For those of you who have commented on the story and been supportive thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment