CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Big Day Is Almost Here.

     We're getting down the the finish line here. Are you ready? I think I am getting close. I have two more gifts to buy and I'm not sure what to get. I have to hurry, because I don't want to be out and about on Christmas eve and I have tried to get everything done so that I won't have to be, but there will be something, one tiny little item that I have forgotten and I will be running to Walmart with 800,000 other people on that special day. Oh, the Horror!!!!
     Did mention that I have gifts that I ordered on line that haven't come yet? Did I mention that I ordered new checks, because I am totally out, that were shipped on the eighth of December that I haven't gotten yet? Did I mention that I think I'm going crazy worrying about all 1,890,000 details that must be attended too? And to make it worse I still don't know if my brother-in-law, his wife and son are coming for the weekend. They can't seem to decide. If they come that means more gifts, if not I can save the money. (You can't not give them gifts when they are here on Christmas morning.)
   As much as I love the holiday season it is so stressful, that I am a little relieved when it is over. Do you guys ever feel this way, or is it just me?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment