CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

     I know I am late blogging today, but I have been busy with funeral arrangements. Who knew it was so complicated to pass away? We can't find a copy of Grandpa's birth certificate and we can't file the death certificate until we do. I have my poor sister-in-law searching her house frantically for her copy. Grandma and Grandpa didn't have plots picked out here in Utah, so tomorrow we are going to the local cemetery to pick out two of them. The only problem is it is supposed to rain and snow. I don't want Grandma getting any sicker (she's getting over bronchitis) so I may go with my son-in-law, the funeral director, to pick them out for her.
     Thank goodness for David. He has taken care of so much, I don't even know where or how to begin to thank him.  It's funny the reaction I get from people when I tell them my son-in-law is a funeral director. People usually say, "That's one job I could never do." All I can say is that goodness for the caring men and women who do take care of grieving families in the most stressful of times. What would we do without them.
     And, of course, all the friends, neighbors and ward members who have offered their thoughts and prayers and everything else you could think of. Their are so many good people out there and sometimes we forget that when we are watching the evening news. So to all of you thanks for your support, it means the world to us. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment