CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

How Was Your Day?

     Well, it's going on seven as in PM and this is the first chance I have had to blog today. This time of year is crazy and I didn't even Christmas shop today except for a few food items I picked up in my massive shopping expedition today. I got up took the boys to school came home and did the dishes I was too tired to do last night. I'm talking two full dishwashers full of dishes and their were still a few big pots that I had to do by hand. Yes, I have two dishwashers in my kitchen. And before you think I let them go for a few days let me set the record straight, all the dishes were from Sunday.
     After that I exercised, showered and then ran to take my daughter to an appointment, went back home to get Kaelyn and we ran off to Walmart. I needed reinforcements. I spent over four hundred dollars and the only reason it wasn't five, was that our carts, yes, we had two, were so full we couldn't fit one more thing in them. Then we ran home unloaded and for good measure we dropped a full gallon of milk in the garage and had it split open all over the floor. Then I jumped into the car to go and get my daughter, who was now done with her appointment. Came home spent an hour putting everything away and then made dinner, while watching three of my grandkids while my other daughter went to Walmart to grocery shop. And now here I am. How was your day?

2 comments:

  1. I had a morning like yours and then told the world I was going to sit in front of my computer for the rest of the day, come Hell or high water. And I have. Except when I've jumped up to dance around.

    I hope you get a day like mine very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds about right for a day in the life of Sheereen.

    ReplyDelete