CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tiime Flies, So You Better Have Wings

     How is it that the days seem shorter and time is going by quicker than ever before? I can't believe that 2011 is almost over. I am so unprepared for the holidays. I have only bought a few gifts and Christmas is fast approaching.  Time goes by so fast that I feel like I have to run to catch up. It makes me wonder if I am spending these precious moments doing the right things.
     I have added exercise to my morning routine and I am reading my scriptures daily. It feels pretty good to be doing something positive for body and soul.  However, it does take up a lot of time. By the time I am really ready to start my day, it's like the day is half over.  To be more productive I have pretty much given up watching T.V. and now that The Walking Dead is on hiatus until February there isn't anything on that I am dying to watch. Besides, it's football season and now basketball season is heading our way, not to mention the NBA is starting up on Christmas day.  This limits our T.V. choices even more. Try wrestling the remote from a group of rabid sports junkies, it's not easy.
     I guess the point is, time is a precious commodity and I want to spend mine doing things that make me happy, healthy and a better person. After giving it some thought, if I had three months to live, I would do just what I'm doing now, be with my family and do the little things that I do every day. That's when you know you are making the right choices for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment