CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What Kind Of Christmas Is This Going To Be?

     I don't know what it is about this Christmas, but I am really behind and starting to panic. I have only purchased a couple of gifts and the big day is less than two weeks away. It's not that I am procrastinating, I have asked the kids several times to write down a few things they might like and I am still waiting. Even the little kids, who usually give me a list in October are stalling. What is up with that?
     I keep trying to think of something I would like under the tree and all I can say is, I have a stupor of thought. Can it be that we have everything we want? Could we have possibly realized that there is more to Christmas than getting stuff under the tree? Why is it you can always think of things you could really use until now? If you had asked two months ago, I could have handed you a list, now nothing, nada, zilch. What kind of Christmas is this going to be?
     On Christmas morning I will have my hubby by my side, nine of my ten children here, along with their spouses and all of my grandkids and the in-laws who are healthy and happy for now, so I have to say it's going to be a pretty darn good one, gifts or no gifts.
     I wish this same Christmas morning for all of you and your families.
    Now I have to go shopping and get something to put under our tree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment