CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Computer Handicapped!

     I have a new blog design today. It's for spring and I like it. And the only reason I have it is because my daughter did it for me. I ask her as she was going crazy on the keys of my laptop how she learned all this stuff and she said just watch me and you'll learn to do it too.
     Well, I watched, but for the life of me, I couldn't do it again it I tried. I don't know how many times I have asked my kids to help me with something and I mean help me, as in help me learn to do these things so I don't have to depend on all of you, but they start going way too fast and leave my brain in the dust.
     I know how to do a few things on my computer, but not nearly enough to satisfy me. I want to know how to change the background on my blog myself. I want to know how to download all my stuff onto an external hard drive because we need a new computer really bad and I don't want to lose our itunes library. I want to learn how to pin things to pinterest from outside sources by myself. It this too much to ask?
     By the way, how do you all like the spring design? Cute huh?

2 comments:

  1. You won't be able to save itunes onto an external hard drive. The good news is that itunes will allow you with your password and account name to transfer all your music directly onto like 4 different computers if you loose your music (anything you buy at least). In order to use an external hard drive you need to have music in a file on your computer. But, I know what you mean about computers, etc. My 6 yr old nephew shames me with using complicated TV remotes anymore. What happened to on, volume, and channel changing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design. Very Sheereenee.

    ReplyDelete