CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

     Happy Memorial Day everyone. As you enjoy your bar-b-ques and picnics and spend time with family having fun and living it up on your day off, let's take a minute to remember those whom we have lost. Let's especially remember the men and women who gave all in service to our great country.
     I love the United States of America. I bleed red, white, and blue. I get choked up when I hear those wonderful patriotic songs that you get to listen to around the Fourth of July. My heart swells with pride when Lee Greenwood's, 'God Bless the USA,' plays on the radio.
     I would like to shake the hand of every service man and woman and personally thank them for the job they do and have done. Without them, I hate to think of where we would be now. So, hat's off to all of you. Say a quick prayer today, somewhere between the corn on the cob and the potato salad, that our country will continue to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. Have a happy, fun and safe Memorial Day my dear friends.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment