CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What is so Great About Your Hubby?

     With all the talk about marriages breaking up and the divorce rate at 50-50, it got me to thinking about all the friends I have who still seem to really like their spouses. I know people who have been married for many years who still hold hands. Which is cute. I have to admit that it makes me a little jealous because my hubby isn't much of a hand holder. If he takes my hand of his own accord, I look at him suspiciously and wonder what he did wrong, but that's just us.
     I once did a blog post about the ten things I liked most about the ole hubster and I thought today I would give all of you a chance to let us know what it is that you love most about yours.
      Here's your chance to tell the world about the awesome back rubs, or the flowers, or the bathroom scrubbing that is going on in your relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Well it's all HIM! He is the most patient person I know (far cry from myself). And considerate always of my feelings, etc.

    ReplyDelete