CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 14, 2012

Let's Hear it for Routine!

     Routine. What's are your feelings about this word. Some people hate the routine of life they get into. They see it as a rut. It's something they want to break out of and do something different, something fun.
     I, on the other hand, appreciate routine. After having been in Cali. for a week and spending that time in a hotel room with the fam, am ready to get back into the routine of life.
     I find it comforting to do the same things everyday. I like knowing that I have to get up in the morning at seven, and I need to wake the kids up by seven fifteen. I like knowing, in advance what dentist appointments, sports practices and school and church activities are on the agenda. It gives me strength and confidence knowing that I have it under control, even though, most of the time, that is an illusion.
     And after spending said week in Cali. with the fam. I am really grateful to get home to my own house with three bathrooms on the main floor, my own washer and dryer, and the best of all, my own wide bed, that I love more than...I'll let you fill in the blank, but whatever you love most, I love my bed even more.
     So let's hear it for routine. Let's hear it for being back home. Let's hear it for sleeping in your own bed.
     Vacations are great, especially when they are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment