CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just Not My Morning

     What do you do to get yourself going on those mornings when you just want to go back to bed. I don't have them very often, but this morning is one of them. All the kids are off to school and I have a list as long as my arm of things to do, but I don't want to do them. My bed is calling to me saying, "Come back to bed and close your eyes. You know you want to."
     Then there is the part of my mind that is saying you need to get to Walmart and Home Depot so you can get going on that list that needs to get done today. I also need to sit down and plan some meals for the week before I can even go to Walmart. I have to decide what to plant in my garden plot at the Stake Garden. I also have flowers I bought before our vacation that need to be planted. I have laundry to do and the boys closet needs to be reorganized.
     It doesn't matter how much I did yesterday, there is still a ton of stuff to do today. And, of course, on top of all of this these people who live with me are already asking what is for dinner. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?! I made dinner last night. Isn't that enough for one week? I guess not. I better head on over to Walmart. Oh, first I have to plan my menus for the week....I'm going back to bed. Don't be like me.

1 comment:

  1. This is how I feel when I get home from vacation. Too much to do! I hate it.

    ReplyDelete