CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Deals to Meals

     I went to Walmart yesterday and saved about sixty dollars with price matching. I love that! I want to share with you how I did it. I don't usually plug products or services, but I love this one. It's called Deals to Meals. It's run by a woman here in Utah, who started it as a way to increase her food storage without breaking the bank.  She compares all the grocery store prices and tells you what's a good deal. I take this info and price match. I know your thinking you can do this yourself. And that's true, but she also takes the sales and turns them into meals so you can feed your family for less. And on the web site you can make a grocery list and print it out, even adding some of your own items.
     It costs me $4.95 a month, but it is so worth it to me for several reasons: I hate having to take all the ads and search through them at the store because I can't remember which ad had the item I'm looking for. And I get confused with so many of them anyway. I have used many of her recipes and they usually are pretty good. I don't do the Asian ones though. My family has specific tastes. I save at least what I pay a month every time I go to Walmart which is four to five times a week, so for me it's a no-brainer. I spend a little to save a lot in time and money. She also lets you know if there are some really good coupons floating around out there. I don't do a lot of couponing because saving a dime on one item when I need to buy ten of said item isn't worth the time to cut it out. Now, if I'm saving a dollar on something that's different and it has to be something I'd buy anyway. I'm not going to use a coupon for something that will sit in my pantry for ever.
     I'm always looking for ways to save, but time is money. And for the money this saves both. Just passing it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment