CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Write, Write, and Write

     I've been working on the editing for Into the Darkness. And, I started on its sequel, Out of the Darkness. What a roller coaster ride. One day I think it's good and the next I think its garbage. Now, you can chalk that up to hormones, or the wacky brains that most people that pursue something creative have. I think, in my case it could be both.
      Either way, its hard work and I remember someone saying, "I hate having to write, but I love having written." How profound is that? I know just what she meant. When it's all said and done I hope to write something that entertains and maybe makes you think about life, or relationships or whatever. I hope it's positive.
     Earnest Hemingway said, "Writing is easy, you just stare at the page until you start to bleed." That may not be an exact quote, but you get the meaning.
     Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive of Into the Darkness and I hope you like Out of the Darkness just as much.Now back to work. Over and out.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment