CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Steak Marinate is Coming Up Soon

   I found this recipe on Pinterest and I think I'm going to give it a go. Even though I'm not a huge fan of basil, with it being dried it may be okay. Have any of you tried this one yet? With summer just starting, I would love to find several good grilling recipes so we don't heat up the house at dinner time. I'm going to get a couple of thick London Broils for this one I think. I'll let you know how it turns out.
 
     Best Steak marinade in existence. 1/3 cup soy sauce 1/2 cup olive oil 1/3 cup lemon juice 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder 3 Tbsp dried basil 1 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes 1 tsp ground white pepper 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp minced garlic Combine all ingredients. Pour marinade over meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.

    If this rings a bell with you and you have another marinate you could share send it my way. There's at least 30 days in each summer month and, darn it all, my family expects to be fed on every one of them. What's up with that?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment