CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me!

     Here it is, the day I've been waiting for, well, one of them anyway. Today is my anniversary. We've been married for 32 years. Yes, 32. How can that be, you ask, when I only look 32? I was married shortly after birth and started having a family right away. So, I'm really only a little older than my kids. In some parts of the world it happens.
     What am I going to do today to celebrate the big day you ask? I'm going to clean the bathrooms. I know, how lucky can a girl get to be able to clean, not one, but two bathrooms on her anniversary. I'm just lucky that way. What? You think I should go out to dinner with the hubster for our big day. Yes, I know most people do that, but we like to spend our anniversary in unique ways. Like with him in California working sixteen hour days in the heat for an extended period of time and me here in Utah cleaning bathrooms. We're just funny that way.
     Happy anniversary to my hubby I hope you get to come back soon. Until then, just keep putting money in the bank.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! We're not too far behind you.

    ReplyDelete