CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

On My Way

     I'm so excited today. I am going on my writer's retreat until Sunday. I hope to get A LOT of writing done, with a little bit of socializing thrown in on the side. You've heard it takes a village to raise a child, well it takes other writer's to raise a writer. I have had the privilege of knowing some wonderful and supportive writers in my life so here's a shout out to them with a big thanks for all the encouragement, support, friendship, and advice you all have given over the years. You know who you are.
     And thanks to my family for helping me and trying to understand my desire to write. Believe it or not some people don't understand a writer's need to create. Go figure.
     I'll catch you on the other side of the weekend. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment