CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Love My Linx

     Every now and then a product comes along that changes your life. This one changed mine and I had to share it with all of you. It's the Hoover Linx Vacuum. My daughters friend had one and loved it, so my daughter bought one and loved it. Then I bought one and love it.
     This is why. 1. I hated sweeping my kitchen floor because no matter how hard I tried I missed stuff. 2. The broom and dust pan are a pain in the heiny. 3. Even if I could get my floor clean, the kids would spill cereal on it in a matter of seconds. 4. If I sweep my floors, I still need to vacuum the kitchen rugs, which meant hauling out the big vacuum. What a hassle. This little baby is cordless. I grab it from it's secret hideaway, ie the utility closet and I can vacuum the floors and rugs in a fraction of the time and I can do it ten times a day. Another huge plus is the kids, young and old like to vacuum the kitchen now. It has a small re-chargeable battery. I keep the charger plugged in at all times in the laundry room and if I have used the vacuum a lot that day I just pop out the battery and charge it over night. In the morning it's ready to go to work for the day. I have actually gone three or four days without charging it, but I don't like it to poop out on me, so I try to stay on top of it. If you have small kids and are constantly dragging out your broom you might want to consider it. I bought mine from Amazon, but my daughter got hers online from Walmart.  

3 comments:

  1. Nice.
    We're saving up for a $700 monster for Logan. He LOVES to vacuum. We need one that will suck the wax out of your ears if you stand too close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you can work it on carpet or floors?????????

    ReplyDelete