CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Busy Time

     Just when you think life can't be any busier than it already is it gets busier. We had to be a doctors appointment at 8:45am this morning. That means up early, shower and out the door by 8:15am. Even though I'm usually awake at this time I like to do my own thing during the summer and stay in my jammies until, well, until I feel like a total bum and I hit the shower. Because my day can't really begin until I shower.
     I wish I was one of those moms who can put her hair in a ponytail and go but I'm not and I never have been. I've really been enjoying summer for the freedom it gives me in the mornings. (If it wasn't for the heat it would be a good season.)
     Now the countdown to back to school has begun, not to be confused with the countdown to September. I do a lot of counting down. It occupies my mind. Then we will be back into the rhythm of up in the morning and off to school, and homework, and soccer and all the rest. There are advantages though, I can go to lunch with the hubby without taking along three extra kids. Yippee!
     Is back to school something you're looking forward to or are you dreading it?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment