CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thank You, Thank You and Again Thank You

     I want to take a moment to say thank you to all of you who supported me by buying my book on book bomb day and who have since mentioned it to friends and family. The response has been so much more than I hoped for. Everyday the sales seem to get higher.
     This morning my ranking on Amazon was 12,557. This is amazing! I know it's because of all of you and I don't forget that for one minute. Digital publishing is word of mouth and reviews since very little marketing is done, so I want you all to know how much I appreciate it. For those of you who have taken the time to Like it or review it on Amazon, thank you so much.
     Your kind words have really touched my heart. I am blessed to have so many friends and friends of friends who have gone over and above to make a writer's dream come true.
     Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.      

No comments:

Post a Comment