CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

Feeling the Back to School Hunger

     Have you seen that pin on Pinterest that says, "Cleaning the house with the kids at home is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreo's" I'm there. They have been home all summer and because of the heat have been inside most of the time. Now I am finding myself wanting to do a deep cleaning of the house but there are too many bodies here to work around.
     I need school to start so the kitchen can get a deep cleaning and the floor can get mopped. As it stands now, I feel like I'm just smearing the dirt around. There are perpetual finger prints on the walls and windows and socks everywhere, courtesy of our dog Koda, who loves to chew on dirty socks. Gross! Have you ever smelled the socks of preteen boys? I just can't wrap my mind around the attraction he has for them.
     When your kids go back to school do you do a deep cleaning? Do you clean all summer and then relax? I'm always curious how other moms do it because after all these years I still haven't found the right system.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment