CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stressed Spelled Backwards is Desserts.

      The pressure is on. I have to have everything ready for our family camping trip when the hubby comes home tomorrow. That means grocery shopping, packing and laundry. I have so much to do and not enough time to do it in.
     I know that is the lament of every mother on earth. What if we could do all the things we want to do everyday instead of all the things we have to do. How would you fill your time? Naps? Reading? Watching anything but the Disney Channel?
     It's not like I don't like soccer, I do. I just don't want to dedicate my life to it, but that is a mom's duty in life. Finding the soccer stuff because they didn't take it off and put it in the laundry like they were supposed to and now they are going to be late for practice and it's everyone's fault but their own!
     Can you tell I've been down this road a few thousand time?
     I think I need to make a list so nothing gets forgotten. I can't take this pressure. I think I need Coldstone to help me get through the day.     

No comments:

Post a Comment