CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Camping, not for the Feint of Heart.

     We're going to buy camping stuff today. I guess this is really going to happen. It's kind of like watching a car accident in slow motion. You see it coming, but there is not a darn thing you can do about it.
      The hubby is making lists. That's always a dangerous thing. I can feel the tension already. This may be one of those trips where, even before we leave, we are all at each others throats. What fun.
      Of course next week when we are supposed to go the weather is going to be changing on us. Let's hope we don't get rain and really cool temperatures while we are sleeping in tents. It won't be much fun at the beach is its too cool.
      I hope this doesn't come across as having a bad attitude about our trip. I'm not normally a negative person, but I have been here before and I know the signs.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment