CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Bad Dreams

    I had a dream the other night that I was shopping with my girls and they were making me try on maternity clothes because I was pregnant again. NOOOOO!!!! I don't ever want to do that again, even in my dreams. It's not that I have anything against having babies but I had children in three different decades and it took me twenty-seven years to get them all in school.
    I love being a mom and I loved having my kids, but ten was enough for me. When my last baby was born my oldest daughter got married. I told her the baby making was now in her hands and she was to make sure I had access to a baby at all times. She abliged by having her first just before her first wedding anniversary. What a good daughter.
     My other kids have kicked in and we are going on number ten now. I have babies around all the time and I can smell, kiss and snuggle all I want without having to get up at night and change diapers. It's the best of all possible worlds.
     So you can see that my dream was more in the nightmare category. :)

1 comment:

  1. That definitely would be a nightmare!!! I am finding that I don't have patience I used to. I love having grand babies and then sending them home or leaving them when I come home! I dont know how you and Gary raised 10!! I would have been in a looney bin by #6!! You're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete