CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2013

Another Trip to the ER.

     Okay, I know Davis hospital has had a bad reputation in the past, but since we have lived her, over five years now, we have spent a lot of time there. And we have had nothing but great experiences. And when I say a lot I mean a lot. My family is beginning to recognize the nurses and other staff members and the worst part is they are beginning to recognize us.
     My granddaughter sliced her finger open yesterday. It was pretty bad. When she walked in the nurse said, "Milius? You're back again."
     That's when you know you've spent too much time in the ER.
     After they stitched her up Kristin said, "I'll be back. I don't know when but I know I will."
     Such is our life.

1 comment:

  1. Enough all ready!
    Such is life. Do you get better service since they know you on sight?
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete