CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Everyday?

     The tree is down, the decorations are put away and we are back in the routine of school. I am usually glad to be done with it, not because I don't love the holiday season, but let's face it, it's a lot of work. Especially, for the mom's. Between the shopping, cooking, cleaning, baking and wrapping the holiday's are stressful.
     I enjoy it when it's here, but I am happy when it's over. I realize I'm in the minority. Some people would love to have the season last all year and that's great.
     What about you? Are you relieved the holiday's are behind us? Or are you one of those who could celebrate Christmas everyday?

1 comment:

  1. I wish Christmas lasted a little longer but not everyday! I'm thinking just an extra week or two.

    ReplyDelete