CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's Hair Day

     This is my week to point out some of the ins and outs of being female. Today it's the hair differences between men and women.
     I have always tried to stay up to date with my hair styles, although money wasn't always plentiful, back in the day I would splurge on a perm when I got desperate. All those kinky curls look hideous in the pics but at the time I paid good money for them.
     Now, when I go to get my hair done it's a three hour ordeal and it costs a pretty penny. The hubby complains about that. He likes to point out that he doesn't spend any money on his hair. Then I have to say, "Yeah, because I cut it for free!" I also cut our boys hair. They may go into the bathroom looking different, but they all come out looking the same. lol
    One of these days I may shave my head just like the hubs so I can say, "I don't spend any money on my hair either." HA I would love to see the look on his face then.
     The fact of the matter is that when you're a woman, whether your hair is short or long, it requires more maintenance than a mans. There is the shampooing and conditioning, the highlights, the deep conditioning, curling, straightening, the gelling, the mousing, the ... It's never ending. And they still complain and wonder why it takes us all so long to get ready to go somewhere. "Hey! Perfection takes time."  

No comments:

Post a Comment