CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

     Happy New Year! I hope your night was fun and spent with those you love.
     Have you made those resolutions yet? Here it is the first day of the new year and I haven't put pencil to paper yet. So much for that resolution to be more organized. I haven't even made it and I've already messed it up.
     These are a few of the goals I'm mulling over for the new year. Find my house cleaning schedule and try to stick to it. That means I have to clear off my desk and find it. That's an intimidating thought.
     Another one is to get back on the treadmill and re-lose the weight I gained back when my treadmill broke several months ago. I have stuck with some of my healthier eating habit though and for that I'm pretty happy. I have gone to non-fat milk and stuck with it. I eat more vegetables than I ever have before and I have found that I really like them. I have also discovered the sour cherry balls that they have on the candy isle at Smiths and I am totally addicted to them. It's a problem.
     I'm trying to make sure that I have my months worth of  meals planned on my menu planner so that I spend less time at Walmart. Hopefully, that will mean that I spend less money at Walmart. Which is the basis for that goal and knowing what I'm making for dinner every night take away a lot of stress.
     I am also trying to figure out a way to up my daily word count for my writing. Or to actually have a daily word count since its been hit or miss all along. It's hard to set aside a pre-determined amount of time when it feels like everyone needs you every minute of every day. That's the price you pay for being a mom.
     And there is a whole new set of goals that come with that.
     Happy New Year anyway.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment