CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2013

Whiteout

     I'm at a writer's retreat today and the snow is falling. I should really say it is blowing sideways and it's near whiteout conditions. Good for writing inspiration bad for traveling.
     The hubby is supposed to come up and get me tomorrow morning and then bring me back after the funeral and I'm a little worried he may not make it. Ogden Canyon is already a mess due to the widening project. They have it down to one lane in places.
     Keeping my fingers crossed that the snow passes and they get the roads cleared later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Salt lake with two feet of the white stuff and it's supposed to snow all day. I hope your hubby has 4 wheel drive.

    Have fun writing.

    ReplyDelete