CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Katie, Yesterday.

     Yesterday was my daughter Katie's birthday. She turned 27 which means that we are now basically the same age because I still feel like I'm in my twenties. Katie, her husband CJ and their adorable baby Liam moved up here in August and have been living with us while they are buying a house. It has been great having them here and getting to hold and kiss baby Liam everyday. She was one of the California holdouts. Now nine of my ten kids live either with me or within ten minutes of us. It makes for living birthday parties and weekends.
     I dedicated my latest book to her because she read every chapter several times and helped edit it. She also made dinner and watched my boys so I could concentrate on writing. She was a huge help.
     We had cheesecake and hot fudge brownie sundaes in her honor last night. Happy birthday, Katie. I'm so glad you're here with us. We missed you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment