CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Life

     I know I haven't been as diligent in blogging  as I usually am. Dave Milius' death really stunned our family. It was like a giant punch in the gut and I think it's going to be a while before we come to realize he's not going to walk in the door just as a game is starting.
     I was going to get back into my routine yesterday, but I wound up at Davis Hospital with my daughter who, after an ambulance ride and emergency surgery, is home and doing well.
     2013 hasn't started off real well for us. We have family sick with flu and pneumonia. We have family who have traveled out of the country and and all the stress that involves. It has NOT been a typical new year for us and I for one am ready for things to calm down and be as they should.
     I know from experience that things never stay the same. It's like the lyrics to the old county song, "life's about changes, nothing ever stays the same." It's so true, just when you are in the groove life throws you a fast ball, usually right between the eyes.
    All you can do is grab a bat and say, "Try that again and let me show you what I've got."

No comments:

Post a Comment