CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

July- The Heat is On

     What are you all doing to keep cool this summer? Staying indoors with the A/C blasting? Going to the pool? Or shudder, getting out and enjoying it?
     With these high temps, I feel like going into hibernation and not coming out until the end of September. Awe, September, with it's warm days and cool nights. I love September.
     I looked at the weather records for Utah and July is the hottest month of the year. August only cools down a couple of degrees, but September is the turning point for the heat. The days get shorter and the air gets cooler.
     I do love the 4th of July fireworks and the patriotic music. I love to belt out Lee Greenwood's, God Bless the USA, and no one can stop me. They can cover their ears, but they can't stop me. See I'm trying to enjoy the moment. I should get some points for that right?
      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment