CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2012

A Tribute to Women.

     I have come to the conclusion that women the world over are the most amazing, beautiful, intelligent and creative creatures ever.
     As you know, I spent the weekend at a writer's conference in Park City. It was awesome. There were women of all ages, back grounds, circumstances, political views and religions, yet we all found a common ground to stand on.
     We don't bicker about our differences, we embrace our commonality. I can't tell you how much I love and respect these women. We also had several men at our conference and we embrace them with open arms.
     I am always impressed by the women in my ward at church also. I could fill a page with their attributes and still not cover them all.
     We get so down on ourselves and don't give ourselves the credit we deserve, so for today, lets pat ourselves on the back for being the lovely creatures we are and do something especially kind to us. And if anyone asks you why, tell them I told you to.
     I wish the world was run by women. It would be very different I think.
    

3 comments:

  1. In total agreement with you.
    The strength and love of women sustains this world and me. Thank you for the post and being one of the amazing women that holds everything together.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I agree with you totally. I'm always amazed at the strength women can pull together to make things happen. I'll definitely give us a pat on othe back.

    ReplyDelete