CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Investments

     Being a mom is a thankless job. You can never do enough and you can never do it right. Why do we put ourselves through this? Because we hope and pray that in the long run it will be worth it.
     It's sort of like a long term savings plan or investment. You put a little away for a rainy day even though it's painful to give up at the time and you are thinking, "Gee, I could use that money now for a lot of cool stuff."
     Someday you will be glad that you made that investment. It comes back to you with interest.
     I always hope that as my children grow up they will someday see the work, sacrifices, time and love we have invested in them. And I hope they show their appreciation by becoming productive members of society who reinvest in their own children the way we did in them.
    At least that's the plan. 

1 comment:

  1. Not until they have kids. At least, that's how it's been with my own. then you are the most amazing women on the planet!

    ReplyDelete