CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Park City Here I Come

     I will be off to Park City tomorrow for a writers conference. I am looking forward to it because it will be my first conference since I moved here five years ago. There will be agents, publishers and authors and for those of you who are Sherrilyn Kenyon fans she will be there. I am very curious to hear what the publishers have to say. In this world of changing technology the publishing world has taken a hit.
     Writers no longer have to get through the pearly gates in New York to get their work out there.
      I love being with my writer friends, we inspire each other and can talk about plotting and characters like they are real people and no one looks at you funny. Whether or not I actually get any writing done waits to be seen but I have high hopes.
      I'm also leaving the hubs to take care of two soccer games, a drop-off and pick-up for work and all the meals. Hehehe, good luck honey and good bye.     

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're awesome! Thanks for the peppy and uplifting post:-)

    ReplyDelete