CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Only Two Months Until Christmas

     Do you realize that Christmas is in less than two months. Where did this year go? I swear time goes by faster every year.
     At least I can say that I have started my shopping. Yes, I have bought exactly one present. Whoo hoo! And today, if I can pull it off, I will have purchased two more. It reminds me of the saying, 'you can eat an elephant one bite at a time.' Only with our family being as large as it is, you have to take large bites and chew fast or else Christmas will come and go and I won't be ready.
     I always feel like if I just had one more week I could really do Christmas right. Do you ever have that feeling, just seven more days and I could do all the baking I want, I could wrap the presents prettier, I could send more Christmas cards to more people? Why does it always seem like time is against us? Or at least against me.
     With tomorrow being Halloween, it's a down hill slide into the new year, so hang on everyone here we goooooo!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment