CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gnats on Crack

     I didn't believe the world was going to end with the Mayan calendar, but now I'm having second thoughts due to the plague we have going on. We have been besieged with bugs the likes of which I have never seen. If I was on vacation and saw bugs like this I would never go back. The problem is I live here.
     I have to clean my car windows three times a day and that doesn't do much. We all are fighting over who has to take the dog out to do his business. We have fought over that for a while now, but at this point, we all have justifiable reasons to not want to go outside.
     I wonder if this is how the Egyptians felt during the ten plagues, because the flies have been out of control also.
     I keep hearing we need a cold snap to kill them off and I say bring it on. When I look out my sliding glass doors and see nothing but tiny gnats on crack every where it freaks me out.
     Normally I am looking forward to the cooler weather just for comfort but this year, I feel like it's a matter of self-preservation. I don't need anymore protein in my diet from inhaling those things.
     Where is Jack Frost when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment