CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Monthly Recipes

     Those of you that know me well, know that I try to plan my dinner menu for a whole month. I have this handy-dandy calendar that has the full year. At the end of every month I sit down and start looking at the next month and start filling in the blanks, because there is nothing worse than knowing it is four in the afternoon and you have nothing planned for dinner. The natives start getting real restless around here if they don't see food being prepared, so, at the request of a friend, I thought I would share with you my menu for Oct. just so you can see it.
Machaca
Taco Salad
Parmesan Chicken w/Alfredo sauce
Pancakes w/sausage
Tacos
Crockpot chicken
Chili sizes
Biscuits and Gravy
Hoagies
Chicken Fajitas
Enchilada Cassarole
Lasanga
White Bean and Chicken Chili
Pork ribs w/cheesy potatoes and vegis
Mostaccioli Bake
Parmesan Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Grilled chicken w/pasta and garlic cream sauce
Pepper Bellies
B-B-Q steak w/baked potatoes
On Sundays we do really easy stuff like eating all the leftovers. When I was a kid my mom called his Hobo night. Or we have Nachos or something like that. We also have had several days this month when I was out of town and there were birthdays so on those nights I didn't plan a meal because I knew we would be eating out. Gotta love birthdays.
I have found that when I know what were having I can buy everything I need at the store and just go back for things like milk, fruits, vegis and bread. 
I'm not always perfectly organized, but I try to do a little better every month. If you are interesed in any of these recipes let me know. These are not necessarily in order and I started making breakfast one night a week in an attempt to cut down on our horrendous grocery bill. :)




1 comment:

  1. All that yummy food and I seem to always come on taco night... frustrating...

    ReplyDelete