CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2012

I'll Live Forever

      Do you ever have those days when the lists of to do's is as long as your arm and you just can't work up the enthusiasm to do any of it. That's where I am today. The day has barely started and it seems as if I am already behind. And the hubby hasn't even called to give me his list of things he needs me to do. Yikes.
     You know the old saying, "I was put on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things and at this rate I'm so far behind I'll live forever." That's how I feel. Maybe that's a good thing because now that I had my birthday, my kids keep pointing out that I have one foot in the grave.
     Thanks kids I needed that.

1 comment:

  1. My life is slowly but surely turning into that...have to do this and do that before I can even sit down...

    ReplyDelete