CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

     Today is my birthday.......and it's a big one. It's times like these you step back and take stock of your life and wonder if you've done the right things, made a difference, will be remembered for the good things you've done.
     I'm pretty sure I will be remembered as the crazy woman who had ten kids. And barring the Apocalypse, my DNA should be around for a long, long time so I've made a mark there. I have tried very hard to always be kind and if I have a chance to do or say something kind, I have taken that opportunity.
     I genuinely love and care about the people in my life from my family, friends, ward members, who are my friends too, to people I've never met.
     I am far from perfect, as my kids will tell you, but I have tried to do the right things in life, even when it was hard.
     All in all, I think I've done a good job of it. Hopefully, I will have a long time left to perfect myself. 
     
     

1 comment:

  1. Feeling a little mortal today? Why on earth would you feel that? You're a writer, baby. Already immortal. So put that in your birthday pipe and smoke it!

    ReplyDelete