CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

To My Daughter On Her Fifteenth Birthday

     I can't believe it has been fifteen years since I gave birth to my baby girl. Kaelyn was my last home birth and to our surprise weighed in at 10lbs 3oz. and I did that with no epidural. What the heck was I thinking?!
     As our eighth child we thought we were done, but our count was five girls to three boys and that wasn't going to work. Talk about severe OCD. I had to have two more boys just to even the score to five and five.
     Kaelyn is your typical teenager and wants a new cell phone for her B-Day. She does need one as her screen is cracked and the phone is temperamental, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sort of like a fifteen year old I know, but who shall remain nameless.
     On second thought they are perfect for each other. :)
     Happy Birthday my girl. I wish for you a great day with many more great, awesome, out of this world days to come. Love you.
     Mom

1 comment: