CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our Old Haunted House

     I honor of Halloween I'm going to share with you a few of the experiences we had at our old house that convinced us the place was haunted. The funny thing was, we didn't realize we all had strange things happen until we all started talking about the old place after we had moved out.
     For instance, one day I was cleaning the upstairs bath room and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Now, these weren't little creaking footsteps, they were heavy, like a mad teenager stomping to their room kind of footsteps. I heard them start at the base of the stairs and come all the way up to the top. It was like twelve steps. I turned to see who it was and there was no one there. I walked over the the staircase thinking someone was playing a joke but there was no one there. The hair on the back of my neck instantly stood on end and I had the chills. It was very creepy. 
     And then there was the time I was watching TV with my youngest and he had fallen asleep on the couch so I decided I was going to go and do the dishes while I had the chance. I turned of the TV and was at the sink in the kitchen when I heard the TV go back on. I thought that was really weird, so went back into the living room and turned it off again. I also shut the doors to the entertainment center. I made it all the way back into the kitchen and started doing the dishes again when once more the TV was on and the doors were wide open again. Once again the chills crawled over me.
    Then there was the time my son had two friends spend the night. From his bedroom you could see the front sidewalk at at two in the morning they heard a knock on the front door. They looked at the window and saw a little kids about five years old standing at the door. My son when to go open it while his friends watched out the window, but before my son could open the door the little boy walked half way down the walkway the then disappeared into thin air.
    There are just a few of the weird and creepy things that happened there. All the kids had things happen at different times but for some reason none of us ever shared them with each other until years later.

    

2 comments:

  1. I never experienced anything that I can remember. But I know Eric, Karly, Kyle, and Karrah (and probably other people too) all experienced different super creepy things. I think I'm glad I didn't notice anything. Lol. Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always said our Ontario house was haunted too. We had a few weird and scary things at that house. And when we had to go to our rooms we'd turn off the lights then sprint down the hallway because there wasnt another light switch.

    ReplyDelete