CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Love The Old America!

     It's a good thing the economy is getting better. I'm sure all the people losing their jobs in the second round of the recession will be glad to hear that. Do the knuckleheads in Washington really think that we won't notice our friends and family not heading out to work every morning and not getting a paycheck at the end of the week.
     In Utah we are seeing another wave of businesses closing their doors permanently. I can only imagine how many people are losing their jobs.
     I really think the knuckleheads are subscribing to Hitlers "big lie" theory, which is, if you tell a lie often enough and convincingly enough people will start to believe it.  Well, all I have to say to the elitist politicians who have their snouts so deep in the public trough that they can't tell reality from fiction is, out here in the real world prices  are sky rocketing and our wages are shrinking. We can barely pay the utilities, buy food and keep gas in the car.
     People with masters degrees are working at Home Depot until something better comes along. But how can anything better come along when companies are sending our jobs overseas not only for the cheap labor, but because the USA has become a hostile place to do business due to over regulation by the government.  Corporate greed is also a major problem. How much profit do you need to make to be content?
     I had hoped our leaders could come together for the common good of Americans and try to fix this situation, but I think it is too late. I believe that it will take a major economic breakdown for anything to change. I hope I'm wrong.
     The sad part is the next few generations will not be seeing the same lifestyle that their parents saw.  Already people are having to make major changes.  I our home we have four generations living in one house. This is a direct result of the economic policies, mismanagement and greed of the leaders of our country not just now but for the last few decades.
     All I can say about that is it is a good thing we like our family and we all get along so well.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I’m sick of hearing how things are better when it seems like everything and everyone around you is falling apart. Medical insurance is the worst. With two special needs kids and my poor health, we are facing thousands a month in medical expenses AND that’s with insurance. It gets worse and worse. In the RWR they’re talking about an upsurge in doomsday books, but I want something happy and light to escape it all. Hope things really do turn around soon. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete