CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

     Dear USA, I had to drop you this note on your birthday to tell you how much you mean to me. We have been best friends since I was born and you mean the world to me. I appreciate all the opportunities you give to people who, anywhere else in the world, would never have had a chance at the dream.
    I love all the freedoms you allow us. I love that we can disagree with the powers that be and we don't have to be afraid of being taken away in the middle of the night. I love that we can worship how we please and don't have to worry about it being forbidden.
    I have a large spot in my heart for the beauty that surrounds me everyday. I love the mountains that tower to the sky, the thousands of miles of pristine land, the oceans on our coast lines, the acres of wheat and corn fields that keep us fed. You are as beautiful physically as you are in your beliefs in liberty and justice for all.
     I love you United States of America. I had to let you know that.
     I hope you have a great birthday and I hope your flag will still stand for the home of the free long after I am gone.
      Love you lots, All of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment