CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Jon Bon Jovi Job Interview

     I had a job interview with Jon Bon Jovi last night. He was pretty amazed that any sane person would have ten kids. While I was sitting in front of his desk chatting with him another job applicant walked in and without hardly a word took something off of his desk and walked out. Well, the look on Jon's face told me that guy had no chance of getting hired and Jon confirmed it. I laughed and said I knew that was what he was thinking. The point is we were very simpatico. I would have made a great personal assistant, if I was willing to travel all over at a moments notice. Yikes, I've never been much of a traveler and the fact that I'm married may be a problem. I don't want to just leave the hubs for weeks on end. Then there are the three kids still under eighteen, who need a  mom around. What was I thinking going for a job like that?
    That's the trouble with dreams once you wake up, you have to ask yourself where the heck did that come from? I have never even been a big Jon Bon Jovi Fan. I never had his poster hanging in my bedroom or played his music over and over.  So how did he sneak into my head last night? I may never know.
    So if any of you know Jon Bon Jovi, let him know I can't be his person assistant. I already have a gig. Thanks.

1 comment: