CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

Laundry Pay Day

     I was doing laundry yesterday and I found a penny in the dryer. A lousy penny. I remember way back when, before we had ten kids, my husband used to leave wads of cash in his pants pocket for me. I always figured it was my pay for doing the laundry.
     You can't imagine how fun it was to open the dryer and see twenty dollar bills, all clean and warm just waiting for me to spend them. Those days are long gone.
     Now we have kids and no money. I do laundry now and I get a lousy penny?!
     And to add insult to injury the little jar I keep in the laundry room for spare change, has been discovered by my boys, who raid it every now and then. So much for their college fund.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Like that change was going to their college fund ;) be honest now!

    ReplyDelete